So, you can’t afford to put fancy stuff like going to the moon on your bucket list? Here are ten enjoyable and AFFORDABLE alternatives:
- Put raspberries on the tips of all your fingers
- Dance in a toilet cubicle at work
- Think (only) about running along the escalator in the wrong direction
- Fart in a public corridor
- Build IKEA furniture without looking at the instructions
- Sit in a bath and slowly lower your legs into the water, pretending that your knees are islands affected by climate change
- Use perspective to pretend that you are squashing strangers’ heads
- Disobey serving size suggestions
- Solve simultaneous equations
- Get in a sleeping bag and pretend you are a maggot
Take it from me, I have done all of these and my life has come out no worse than it was before.
Don’t let your dreams be dreams!